- CONTACT DETAILS
- The website www.ebs-electric.eu is owned and administered by ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST, a Romanian company (Identification data: Reg. No .: J20 / 933/2012, CUI: RO 30773318), which can be contacted in the following ways::
- by phone: +40 254 542964
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- at the address: Anghel Saligny nr.36, Petroșani, Hunedoara, România.
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL collects information from its users in the following ways: from contact forms or requesting information from the site, from traffic reports recorded by the servers that host the site, as well as through cookies. In general, we collect, store for an indefinite period of time and process the following personal data: your name and surname, e-mail address (es), telephone number you provide us (service / personal), address (addresses) of correspondence, which can be the home address, the IP address if you leave us a comment on the site to combat spam and computer attacks, etc. In specific cases, we also collect other types of personal data (in the case of contracts signed with individuals, in addition to the general data mentioned above, the mailing address is also required, which can be the home address; in the case of recruitment , we collect and store personal data included in CVs, such as, for example, age, nationality, data related to the level of education, etc.). The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data are:
- Carrying out commercial activities
- Administration, improvement and implementation of services provided by the website www.ebs-electric.eu
- Activities to promote the services offered by ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL.
Information provided directly by the user: ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL. through the website www.ebs-electric.eu collects information directly from the user through the contact form or received emails.
You can delete all data from our cookies right now, using the individual deletion function of the cookies that you find in the list of options of your browser; Below are some links with instructions in english for several commonly used browsers:
Content inserts from other sites
- HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED
It is important to know that we will only use your personal data for the purpose for which you communicated it to us. Thus, we will use your e-mail address for commercial communications if you have contacted us in advance for an offer and have agreed to contact us in the future by e-mail or if you have downloaded one of the materials we offer on the site for information and you provided us with your e-mail address before you receive access to the desired material. We will send you proforms and tax invoices to the email addresses provided, as well as various important notifications that we consider of interest to you.
- The information collected from the traffic report of the server ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL: this type of information helps us to identify which sections of our site are sections of interest to users. ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL also collects the IP addresses of its users in order to securely manage our computer system, in order to avoid criminal activities.
- HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The confidentiality and protection of the information collected from you is of vital importance to us. ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL does not provide the information collected to third parties. Any statistics about our users’ traffic, which we provide to third-party advertising networks or partner sites, is provided only as a set of data and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
We use HTTPS, for security
Our website uses the HTTPS protocol, which encrypts the transmitted data (for example, through the contact forms on the site). This means that even in the unlikely event that this data is intercepted, it could not be read by a third party.
The hosting of your sites and e-mails is done on protected servers (ISO 27001, access security systems, video monitoring, etc.).
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU.
As an exception to the cases set above, ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL will not disclose any personally identifiable information about its users to third parties. Your personal data are stored in databases that are accessed only by authorized persons (employees of ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL, accounting firm, hosting company, etc.). The databases that store the data you provide through the contact forms on the site are stored on a secure server, located in a protected data center. The access of authorized persons to your data is made only for the purpose for which this data was provided to us by you and in order to maintain your data storage and protection systems. In the event that your data is formally requested, for any reason, by state representatives, your data will be provided to them according to those requests, in accordance with the law, in which case they become responsible for the protection of your data. .
- THE RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS
By reading this Policy you have become aware of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data, according to the law;
- access to your personal data;
- intervention on your personal data;
- not to be subject to an automatic individual decision;
- to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data in accordance with the law – in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification ;
- to go to court in case of violation of the relevant legislation.
- You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to ELECTRO PROMEX INVEST SRL at the e-mail address: email@example.com
The duration of the data processing will generally be determined by the time of exercise of your right to object according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data.